TryTime® PRIVACY STATEMENT
This policy may change from time to time and you should check back with us to ensure you are happy with any changes.
Who we are
In this privacy statement references to "we", "us" and "our" are to TryTime® Kids’ Rugby Ltd. References to "our Website" or "the Website" are to www.trytimekidsrugby.com.
This privacy statement will tell you how you can verify the accuracy of your personal information submitted to TryTime® and how you can request that we delete or update or change your personal information.
How and What information we collect
Our aim at TryTime® in collecting personal information from you is to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, a more enjoyable and customised experience while using our website, and to allow us to develop new products and services which are of interest to customers like you.
The information we collect via the Website may include:
1. Personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc. Personal information received by you online will only be used by the TryTime® brand to which you submit your information, except as otherwise required by law or disclosed to you as the information is collected.
2. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
3. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
We do not store any of your private payment information (such as debit and credit card numbers).
What we do with all this information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order and to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service)
2. We may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such circumstances, you will be offered the option to opt in/out of receiving such information.
3. Internal record keeping.
4. We may use your email to connect on social media and to create similar audiences to find new members.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Looking after your personal information
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. We may charge a small fee for this service. To receive such information please send your contact details including address to:
TryTime® Kids’ Rugby Limited is committed to working with customers to obtain a fair and rapid resolution of any complaints or disputes about privacy. Please email us your questions or comments regarding our privacy practices to email@example.com or write to us at the address above.
By using this website, you accept this Privacy Statement and you adhere to the terms and conditions posted on the website.
What about other websites?
Registered Office: Hillview, Sandy Lane, Rushmoor, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 2EU
Copyright © 2016 Try Time Kids' Rugby Ltd. All rights reserved.